Rules and regulations are important with any organization. Safety is the paramount concern of the Board of Directors. Be careful and mindful of others. Cooperation with the rules will enhance the enjoyment of the pool and its facilities for Members and their guests! Note: The Lifeguard is only available at specific times. If there are no lifeguards on duty it is YOUR responsibility to keep your family and friends safe by watching them at all times.
RULES AND BYLAWS
Every member is responsible for knowing and understanding the pool rules and bylaws. Please review with your family and friends in attendance.
GROUP PARTY FORMS
2018 Annual Membership Dues
- $350. Annual Membership Dues – Must be living in same household and anyone over the age of 25 must pay an additional $50
- $50. One time Application Fee
- $50. per adult over the age of 25 living in the member household
- $50. per caregiver (or grandparent) supervising your children at the pool
- $5. fee for key
- Individual guest fee $2. per visit