Rules and regulations are important with any organization. Safety is the paramount concern of the Board of Directors. Be careful and mindful of others. Cooperation with the rules will enhance the enjoyment of the pool and its facilities for Members and their guests! Note: The Lifeguard is only available at specific times. If there are no lifeguards on duty it is YOUR responsibility to keep your family and friends safe by watching them at all times.
MEMBERSHIP APPROVED RULES AND BYLAWS
Every member is responsible for knowing and understanding the pool rules and bylaws. These rules and bylaws have been approved by the membership. Please review with your family and friends in attendance.
- Member Application & Release Form
- Single Guest_Waiver – Use as needed for all guests. Envelopes available and include $2 per guest fee. Drop in office door slot.
GROUP PARTY FORMS – Must submit no less than 2 weeks prior to event!
Annual Membership Dues
- $350. Annual Membership Dues – Must be living in same household and anyone over the age of 25 must pay an additional $50
- $50. One time New Member Application Fee
- $50. per adult over the age of 25 living in the member household
- $50. per caregiver (or grandparents) supervising your children at the pool
- $5. fee for key
- Individual guest fee $2. per visit with signed waiver
- See Party Application for fees
Key Exchange – The key exchange happens at the beginning of each Summer(June)